Proceeds for “He Started It!,” a book about Zuker’s Twitter feud with future president, will go to Planned Parenthood
Itay Hod, provided by
Published 12:01 pm PDT, Saturday, October 20, 2018
Donald Trump could inadvertently increase funding for Planned Parenthood, if Danny Zuker has his way.
Zuker, the executive producer and writer of ABC’s “Modern Family,” has chronicled his bizarre 2013 “Twitter war” with Trump in a newly released book called, “He Started It!”
- Trump Promotes New Book From Adviser Who Falsely Claims to be a Psychologist, Lawyer: ‘Great Read!’
- George H. W. Bush Rips ‘Blowhard’ Trump in New Book: ‘I Don’t Like Him’
- 'Modern Family' Season 11 Inches Closer as Cast Negotiates New Deals
- Did A Government Website Really Promote Ivanka Trump’s New Book?
- ABC's Modern Family Renewed for 11th and Final Season
- Modern Family Cast Reacts To The Series Ending After Season 11
- Modern Family Is Ending, But It's Not All Bad News
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Shares Thoughts About Season 11 Renewal Chances
- The 'Amazing' Modern Family Storyline Sarah Hyland Wants For Haley
- Modern Family's Big Wedding Episode Could Have Gone Very Differently