By Jordan Blum Published 11:08 am CDT, Saturday, October 13, 2018 A 34-year-old Houston man was charged with murdering his mother by stabbing her to death in her own apartment. Gabriel Pereyra allegedly stabbed his 67-year-old mother while she was seated in a chair. She ran outside of the apartment, collapsed and died on the sidewalk shortly after 5 p.m. Friday, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office said. The incident occurred in west Houston at an apartment complex on the 19300 block of Park Row Drive that’s just north of Interstate 10 near the Energy Corridor. Deputies were told a female was laying in the parking lot of the complex and bleeding from the head. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Gabriel Pereyra was covered in blood upon the arrival of deputies. A motive was not immediately provided. The Harris County District Attorney’s Office has agreed to charge him with murder. He was awaiting arraignment in the Harris County Sheriff’s Office Detention Facility.
- Second Suspect Charged With Capital Murder for Death of Jazmine Barnes
- Police Make Arrest in Case of Murdered 7-Year-Old Jazmine Barnes in Houston
- Ten killed in Texas high school shooting includes 8 students; police say suspect confessed
- Ten killed in Texas high school shooting include 8 students; police say suspect confessed
- The Bitter Life Of A Shattered Jockey: A Mostly True Story
Houston man charged with murdering mother have 218 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at October 13, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.