PUBLISHED: 11:06 22 October 2018 | UPDATED: 11:25 22 October 2018
Jess Fairweather, left, with his brother Sam, on Cromer Pier. Picture: COURTESY OF SAM FAIRWEATHER
The funeral of 20-year-old student Jess Fairweather will take place on Tuesday, October 30.
Mr Fairweather, who was from North Walsham, was found dead in his room at Norwich’s University of East Anglia (UEA) on October 11, just a few weeks after he moved to the campus to study law.
Mr Fairweather’s family said everyone was welcome to attend the funeral, and were asked to wear black or dark colours.
His Brother, Sam, asked if anyone wanting to be there to contact him via Facebook so they could get an idea of numbers to expect.
Mr Fairweather, who was originally from Cromer, was a keen member of the Walsham Warriors badminton club, and had previously attended North Walsham High School and Paston College.
He was known as a bright and popular student with a good sense of humour, and had become a member of the UEA’s Law Society.
The service will take place at Bluebell Wood Burial Park in Old Church Road, Hainford at 2pm.
- Why Spain’s brothels are filling up with 20-year-old johns
- The inspiring story behind the suit this 20-year-old wore to his graduation
- State to pay for funeral of 10-year-old boy, school flags to be flown at half mast
- 112.ua: A 20-year-old Ukrainian soldier died from attack of enemy sniper in Donbas
- Incest father kills 20-year-old daughter, baby and adoptive dad then himself
- 20 year old Wisbech man in court after stabbing incident
- Identity of woman slashed across the neck at Manchester Hilton hotel revealed as 20-year-old Shaunagh Philpott
- Woman who had neck slashed at Manchester hotel revealed as 20-year-old partygoer
- Teenager charged with murder after 20-year-old man's death
- Hunt for missing 20-year-old