29 October 2018 • 2:51pm PM insists that spending commitments safe in no deal Brexit Hammond warns no-deal Brexit will jeopardise spending plans Hammond preparing to give 30m taxpayers a Brexit boost What to expect from Budget 2018; Chancellor to deliver Budget at 3.30pm Dutch-style pensions revolution could see thousands of workers pool retirement pots Sign up here to the Telegraph’s Brexit WhatsApp group Theresa May has rebuked Philip Hammond by insisting that all of his Budget spending commitments will be funded regardless of whether a deal is reached with the European Union. In an apparent swipe at the Chancellor, Mrs May’s official spokesman said on Monday that “all commitments” set out in his speech would be “funded whether there is a deal or not”. He also appeared to undermine Mr Hammond’s claim that there would need to be an emergency budget in the event of no deal, stating that the Chancellor had built up enough “fiscal firepower” to manage a scenario in which the UK left the bloc without a deal. Asked to clarify whether that would cancel out the need for a second budget, he said only that any “responsible chancellor” would look at “economic interventions” in order to maintain the… Read full this story
- World Cup 2018: Live-Stream Schedule for Final Semi-Final Matchup
- French Open LIVE: Nadal targets 11th final at Roland Garros
- PGA Tour 2018: Live Leaderboard Today Tour Championship 2nd Round, TV, Live Streaming Info (Tiger Woods Tee Time)
- England vs Panama, World Cup 2018: live score updates
- Alastair Cook lives to fight a final day as England batsmen gain advantage against India
- No. 6 Puyallup makes another statement. This time, with a thrilling OT win over No. 1 Graham-Kapowsin
- TCU vs. SMU 2018 live stream: Time, TV channel, pick/prediction, and how to watch online
- Kemba Walker makes definitive statement about the Charlotte Hornets and free agency
- Chiefs vs. Broncos 2018 live stream: Time, TV schedule, and pick/prediction for 'Monday Night Football'
- World Cup 2018: Live Stream and TV Info for France Vs. Croatia
Budget 2018 live: Philip Hammond to make final statement before Brexit have 324 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.