Asad Umar reiterates mini-budget is a pro-poor, will impact only rich 0SHARES Share Tweet Email Recommended Stories Disgruntled Sindh opposition to give PPP a tough time in budget session todayPTI MPAs to present reports on civic facilities available in various districts across the province Govt draws flak for dropping ‘inflation bomb’Opposition leader in NA says increase in gas tariff will prove detrimental for country’s economy
- Union Budget 2008 – If I Were the Finance Minister of India ..
- New RM 5,000 voluntary scrapping incentive under RM 60 billion Mini Budget 2009
- Goodies for electric vehicles in Budget 2017 – minister
- 2019 Budget: Custom duty rates for CBU of four and two-wheelers to be of same level, SIAM
- Budget 2020: govt to acquire Kesas, LDP, Sprint, Smart
- Budget 2020: Kad95 for non-BSH recipients
- 2019 Budget: Reduced import duties on lithium ion cells, motors and motor controllers, Tarun Mehta, Ather Energy.
- 2019 Budget: Reduce the GST rate and cess applied on luxury vehicles, Volkswagen India
- 2019 Budget: Consistent tax structure at least for 5 years
- Live Updates: Budget 2019
Mini-budget: Finance minister rebuts Shehbaz’s objections have 161 words, post on tribune.com.pk at September 24, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.