World Psychiatrists have determined that a man who admitted to murdering and dismembering nine people can be held liable for his crimes. Takahiro Shiraishi, 27, used Twitter to approach people who had expressed suicidal thoughts. He lured eight women and one man, between the ages of 15 and 26, to his flat in Zama, Tokyo, Jiji Press agency reported. He strangled all his victims and stole their cash. All of the women were sexually violated. Shiraishi was discovered when CCTV showed him with a 23-year-old woman who had been reported missing. A smartphone user accesses the Twitter phone app. Takahiro Shiraishi, 27, used Twitter to lure people who were suicidal. Japanese police found the remains of those he had killed. Reuters Recommended Slideshows 76 The Most Powerful Military Forces in the World 59 The 25 Most Powerful Passports in the World 61 Every World Press Photo Winner Ever: 60 Images That Define Our World The woman had earlier tweeted: “I’m looking for someone to die with me.” When officers entered Shiraishi’s flat, they found cooling boxes containing body parts, including two severed heads and 240 bone parts hidden in cat litter. Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now A neighbor said he… Read full this story
- Genetic website subpoenaed in California serial killer probe
- What Are the Preferred Jobs of Serial Killers?
- 40 years on, US man arrested for ‘Golden State’ murders, rapes
- New study says people still don’t understand their online lives can cost them their real jobs
- Fighting ISIS Online
- Stormtrooper cosplayer enters train station after anonymous murder tweet, things get weird
- 'Tuba Man' killer headed to prison in second killing
- Private, Public Teamwork Needed to Fight ISIS on Twitter: Report
- San Antonio lovers’ lane killer scheduled to die Wednesday
- From hand cranking to charging: Why Tesla’s Model S is the Model T of our time
Japan's 'Twitter Killer' Who 'Chopped Up People He Lured Online' Charged With Murder have 296 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 9, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.