SECTIONS Search E-edition Home eEdition Customer Service Customer Service Newsletters Obituaries News All News Local news Crime Politics The Buzz Nation & World 913 Cass County Lee’s Summit Video Photos Sports All Sports Chiefs Royals Royals photos Sporting KC Olympics Kansas Missouri K-State High School Scores & Stats NASCAR Outdoors NBA Buy Tickets Blogs & Columns The Full 90 Campus Corner For Pete’s Sake Sam Mellinger Vahe Gregorian Politics Politics Elections The Missouri Influencer Series Opinion All Opinion Editorials Influencers Opinion Letters to the Editor Colleen Nelson Derek Donovan Dave Helling Melinda Henneberger Steve Kraske Toriano Porter Steve Rose Guest commentary Syndicated columnists Submit a Letter Entertainment Entertainment Ink Events Arts & Culture Music Comics Stargazing Puzzles & Games Movies Horoscopes Arts TV Restaurants Books Star TV listings Business All Business Cityscape Development Workplace Personal Finance National/International Technology Kids & Money Project: Downtown KC’s revival Living All Living Chow Town Eat & Drink House & Home KC Gardens Advice columns Faith Travel Family Apps & Mobile True Blue app Red Zone Extra Star news apps Extra Time KC Shopping Cars Contests Jobs Moonlighting Homes All Classifieds Place an ad All Classifieds Spaces KC KC Weddings Contact us Mobile & Apps… Read full this story
- Multibillion-dollar tax plan for schools advances after last-minute deal with business group
- New high school pre-design plan lauded by Collier School Board
- Duval school board presses forward with half-cent sales tax plan
- Arizona budget deal includes $325M tax cut, school cash
- Lawyers say no GOP buy-in needed on tax plans
- My Turn: Democrats’ tax plan and fuzzy accounting too risky
- City Council unlikely to vote tonight on school sales tax
- STATE REP. JAMES FRANK: Born Alive Protection, Mental Health & Teacher Retirement System Stability
- Harrisburg School Board votes down resolution to comply with state auditors
- Ohio’s tax cut plan grows again; how big will it go?
‘We’re going to step back’: Sly James delays pre-K tax plan after schools’ concerns have 295 words, post on www.kansascity.com at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.