Radio talk show host Mark Levin urged conservatives to open their eyes to the accomplishments of President Donald Trump. His comments came in a Friday interview on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “The Democrats want this president out by hook or by crook,” he said, noting progressives are still upset Hillary Clinton was not elected. “And they thought they would control the Executive Branch for the next 30 or 40 years and run the tables with their agenda. They failed — and they have been resistant ever since. They have been obstructing ever since. If you don’t see that as a conservative, then you are blind. If you don’t see many of the good things this president is doing as a conservative, you are also blind.” Levin also had sharp words for special counsel Robert Mueller. “Well, in my little dream world if I were leading the Trump legal team… I would walk in to Mr. Mueller and say: ‘Let me tell you something, buddy, you have been violating the Constitution for a year-and-a-half. “You know what the rules are at the Department of Justice and the two memos that they have. You can’t indict a sitting president. We know… Read full this story
- Mark Levin’s Eloquent CPAC Speech
- Mark Levin tweets ask waffling GOP senators why 'disgruntled' John Bolton should testify
- Obama’s Director Of National Intelligence: If FBI Spied On Trump It Was A ‘Good Thing’ For America
- Forget 'lewd behaviour' – is being naked around your own kids good for them?
- All the good things that marula oil can bring to your skin and hair
- All the good things that figs can being to your skin, hair and overall health
- NPR Journalist Answers Trump, Invites Him for Interview After President Questions Why Media Organization Exists
- What’s In Your List? 10 Things You Must Learn Before You Turn 30
- Nancy Pelosi is ready for an impeachment battle with Donald Trump, but is it worth the risk?
- After Pompeo’s Bullying, Trump Signals a Renewed Push to Defund NPR
Mark Levin: You're Blind If You Don't See Good Things Trump Is Doing have 333 words, post on www.newsmax.com at August 3, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.