Independent Research Data Shows Franchisees Are Highly Satisfied with Their Investment in Image One
— Eric Stites, CEO of Franchise Business Review
ROLLING MEADOWS, IL, USA, August 31, 2018 /
/ — Once again, Image One Facility Solutions receives recognition as a top low-cost franchise.
The national commercial cleaning franchise was identified by independent franchisee satisfaction research firm, Franchise Business Review, as being one of only 80 franchises to qualify for its 2018
. Brands on the list had to have high franchisee satisfaction and an investment of under $100,000 at the time their franchisees participated in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey.
Franchise Business Review provides the only rankings of franchises based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance. Franchise Business Review publishes its rankings of top franchises in its annual Guide to Today’s Top Franchises, as well as in quarterly reports throughout the year that rank the top franchises in specific sectors.
Thousands of franchisees across a number of brands participated in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey between November 2016 and May 2018.
Image One’s franchisees were surveyed on 33 benchmark questions about their experience and satisfaction regarding critical areas of their franchise systems, including training & support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations, and financial opportunity.
“Many people never consider buying a franchise because they think they can’t afford it. But what they don’t know is that there are a number of very solid business opportunities out there that can provide the satisfaction and perks of business ownership but don’t require a huge financial investment,” says Eric Stites, CEO of Franchise Business Review. “The low-cost franchises that made this year’s list are excellent options for those who are looking to make the leap to business ownership.”
Regardless of background, Image One’s goal is to help people become their own boss. With a starting investment among the lowest in the entire franchise industry, Image One owners can live out their entrepreneurial dreams as an experienced group of commercial cleaning executives guide them every step of the way.
“We’re excited to once again be on Franchise Business Review’s independent list of top low-cost franchises,” said Image One President and Co-Founder Tim Conn. “We strive to provide an ideal franchise opportunity to ambitious people willing to put in the time to learn how to effectively run and grow a commercial cleaning business. We’re with them every step of the way.”
Opportunities are available in areas across the United States. Visit
and fill out the franchise inquiry form or call 800-223-1985 for more information.
About Image One
Image One USA is a commercial cleaning services business. The Image One franchising model was formed on the principles of transparency, training, and top-notch financial and customer service support. It is regularly recognized as a top franchise by third-party franchise and business publications, including CNBC.com, Entrepreneur.com and Franchise Business Review.
Image One franchisees work for themselves in a unique relationship with the franchise company. Image One provides them with customer support for their business, ongoing training, along with assistance with billing, equipment, and sales training. Image One has nearly 100 commercial cleaning franchise locations across the Midwest and Southeast, including Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Myers, Nashville and Orlando. Franchise territories are available nationwide.
For information on the franchise, visit
About Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review (FBR) is the only independent market research firm that specializes in benchmarking franchisee satisfaction based exclusively on ratings and reviews from franchise owners. FBR publishes free and unbiased franchisee satisfaction research reports throughout the year online at
Bob Spoerlemail us here
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 1
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 28
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 3
- Low cost airline Wizz Air will resume flights from Luton airport to Spain, Portugal and other destinations tomorrow - even though some are to countries that won't let foreigners in
- Former Camp Pendleton Marine Opens New Business Amid Coronavirus
- E-commerce integration, a necessity for global business operation — Aromesule
- SAIL to cut costs, renegotiate contracts to tackle coronavirus impact
- IIT Guwahati students design, develop low-cost intubation boxes
- Hong Kong 'casting off its tech desert image'
- Samsung Xpress M2825DW review
- HP Wireless Audio Review
- Agri-startups can offer tech solutions to keep food supply chain rolling amid COVID-19 crisis: Study
- IIT Guwahati students design low-cost intubation box to help doctors in Covid-19 fight
- No simple solutions to England’s housing troubles
- Coronavirus outbreak at Melbourne psychiatric facility
- Houston-based Mexican Restaurants, Inc. names Pete Pascuzzi its new CEO
- 'Isolated' working, staged returns and canteen etiquette: Businesses reveal their plans to get back to work after lockdown - as ministers draw up 10 'granular' blueprints for each sector
- BrandWide Starts COVID-19 Assistance Program with Free Franchise Management Software for 12 Months
- iPhone SE review: Small screen, huge performance
Image One Facility Solutions Named a Top Low-Cost Franchise by Franchise Business Review have 823 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.