VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnamese actress and businesswoman Ly Nha Ky recently paid a three-week visit to Romania as the Romanian Honorary Consul in Ho Chi Minh City. Ly Nha Ky receives the certificate of Tourism and Culture Ambassador of Gorj County. As a famous actress, a celebrity and a successful businesswoman, Ky has taken firm steps as the head of the Romanian consular office in Ho Chi Minh City. She was praised as a young consul who has a sharp vision in terms of strategic issues. During the three-week trip, Ky made a cross-country tour through Romania. She was warmly welcomed by top officials of every province she visited. She spent several days in Gorj County, where she participated in many activities. Gorj is a historic land, which is famous for many attractions such as the Targu Jiu Park at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains on the banks of the Jiu River, where the artworks of renowned sculptor Constantin Brancusi exist, and the Transalpina Road, which winds its way through valleys and plateaus up to 7,038 feet – a height not reached by any other mountain passage in Romania. Gori has many traditional handicraft villages such as hand embroidery,… Read full this story
- Trade news, profit report boost VN markets up
- Armenia establishes diplomatic relations with North Macedonia
- Borrell chosen as EU head of diplomatic relations
- Serbia and Turkey Pledge to Boost Defence Cooperation
- Should diplomats still have immunity?
- Canada probing appointment of pro-Assad diplomat
- Turkey to open consulate general in Serbia's Novi Pazar
- Romania eager to continue mutually beneficial economic projects and sectoral cooperation with China: PM
- Canada rejects pro-Assad diplomat after outcry
- Ionut Simion (PwC Romania) joins BR's Foreign Investors Summit
Honorary Consul Ly Nha Ky boosts VN-Romania diplomatic relations have 285 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.