SECTIONS Search E-edition Home eEdition Customer Service Customer Service Newsletters Obituaries News All News Local news Crime Politics The Buzz Nation & World 913 Cass County Lee’s Summit Video Photos Sports All Sports Chiefs Royals Royals photos Sporting KC Olympics Kansas Missouri K-State High School Scores & Stats NASCAR Outdoors NBA Buy Tickets Blogs & Columns The Full 90 Campus Corner For Pete’s Sake Sam Mellinger Vahe Gregorian Politics Politics Elections The Missouri Influencer Series Opinion All Opinion Editorials Influencers Opinion Letters to the Editor Colleen Nelson Derek Donovan Dave Helling Melinda Henneberger Steve Kraske Toriano Porter Steve Rose Guest commentary Syndicated columnists Submit a Letter Entertainment Entertainment Ink Events Arts & Culture Music Comics Stargazing Puzzles & Games Movies Horoscopes Arts TV Restaurants Books Star TV listings Business All Business Cityscape Development Workplace Personal Finance National/International Technology Kids & Money Project: Downtown KC’s revival Living All Living Chow Town Eat & Drink House & Home KC Gardens Advice columns Faith Travel Family Apps & Mobile True Blue app Red Zone Extra Star news apps Extra Time KC Shopping Cars Contests Jobs Moonlighting Homes All Classifieds Place an ad All Classifieds Spaces KC KC Weddings Contact us Mobile & Apps… Read full this story
- How 2018 became the Catholic Church's year from hell
- West Haven mayor, Democrat challenger spar over campaign mailers
- Editorial: New mayor inherits challenges, opportunities
- What Did You Think of the 2018 Fitness Challenges?
- The KC Mayoral Power Rankings 2.0: Here's how the candidates stack up in 2019 race
- James Cracknell health: Olympian’s drastic personality changes after accident
- The Year in Things You Actually Forgot Happened in 2018
- Former KC Mayor Kay Barnes is Park University's new bridge to the community
- Year In Review: 2018
- 6-figure mayors: At least 43 NJ mayors make more than $100K from taxpayers
Here’s Sly James’ to-do list in his last year as mayor. And how he’ll be challenged have 282 words, post on www.kansascity.com at August 13, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.