Meet the top young business and professional men in Wales in 2018. The young men on this list come from a variety of backgrounds, work in an array of industries and represent almost every corner of the country. Paul Rowland, Editor-in-chief, Media Wales, said: “The WalesOnline 35 under 35 is a great platform to showcase the rising stars in the Welsh economy, across the private, public, education and third sectors. “Since its launch in 2014 many of those who have made the lists, for both men and women, have gone on to achieve even greater success.” WalesOnline and Western Mail business editor Sion Barry added: “For any economy to thrive it needs a constant stream of young talent coming through, to drive innovation and ambitious across a wide range of sectors. “And I have no doubt that this year’s WalesOnline 35 Under 35 will again highlight that the future is very bright for Wales plc.” Carolyn Brownell, marketing and communications manager at sponsors FOR Cardiff, said: “FOR Cardiff is committed to supporting economic development and encouraging students to stay in Cardiff after graduating. “By supporting initiatives such as 35 under 35 and profiling the incredible talent and innovation that is… Read full this story
- 550 firms to showcase products at Vietfood & Beverage – ProPack 2018
- Children in private care in Wales 'need an advocate'
- Cathays murder: Three men guilty of chasing and killing teen
- Why cafe culture has rich Italian flavour in Wales
- Cathays murder: Three men jailed for life after killing teen
- Income tax powers for Wales set to come in 2019
- What’s Really Behind Why Women Earn Less Than Men?
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 6
- 'My Instagram got hacked and I lost my business'
- Young Women In Bio and Winward Academy Announce Partnership to Support Local Students
The top young business and professional men in Wales 2018 have 283 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at July 25, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.