A corner of Phu Quoc island The meeting aims to acquire instructions from the Politburo and opinions from veteran officials, National Assembly deputies, experts, scientists, and people across the country. These constructive ideas will help work out appropriate measures to build special administrative-economic units in line with the Constitution, the Party’s resolutions, and the State’s laws. The National Assembly decided to postpone the approval of the draft Law on Special Administrative-Economic Units at the fifth meeting of the 14th legislature in May in order to have more time for consideration and completion. The law-making body agreed to revise the regulation on land lease limits for production and business in the draft law towards applying the regulation on land lease of the current Land Law, and not allowing the lease of up to 99 years for special cases. As guidelines and policies of the Party and State, the 2013 Constitution and several other legal documents assisted in the making of the draft Law on Special Administrative-Economic Units, which began in mid-2013, with a view to forming special zones to spur economic development and create regions that act as driving forces for national building and development. Amendments to the draft law based… Read full this story
- Chiefs' linemen meet with KCPD, and it's an eye opener
- A New Atlanta, United by Soccer
- Throwing in the chair: The increasingly bizarre and sad legacy of Bob Knight and Indiana
- Vietnam’s top legislator meets with Thai Prime Minister
- MMQB: Raiders to Vegas, replay protocols on the table at NFL owners meetings
- The 2017 Lions are up against history and a rugby nation united behind the All Blacks
- Cardinals Insider: Martinez craves special moments with son
- Goold: Jose Martinez craves special moments with son
- Which Bay Area Winter Olympians will meet President Trump this week?
- The Cubs’ Albert Almora apparently has a special message for President Trump
PM chairs meeting on special administrative-economic units have 303 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.