By Alexa Lorenzo and Courtney Mickens, Fox13Memphis.com CRITTENDEN COUNTY, ARK. — Investigators said a wreck on an Arkansas interstate highway Friday morning resulted in three people drowning in a lake. >> Read more trending news Police said that at around 8:51 a.m. the car went through a field, weeds, then into Hopefield Lake. A Memphis mother lost control of her car after a crash on the interstate this morning. Police say the car went through a field, weeds, then into the river. @FOX13Memphis pic.twitter.com/amHCCYL2tC— Alexa Lorenzo (@ALorenzoFOX13) July 28, 2018 Officers said it’s unclear how the vehicle went off the road and into the water. Recommended for you Recommended for you Recommended for you Most read 1 Top speakeasy bars in Buckhead Atlanta 2 From the menu of: Carrabba’s Italian Grill 3 Best cooking classes for date night in Atlanta The family was from Memphis. One adult female and two boys, ages 7 and 2, were in the vehicle. The family was pronounced dead once they were pulled from the lake, police said.Arkansas police are working to find out if another car was involved.
- Gilbert officer injured in crash with red-light runner, police say
- Intoxicated Mercedes driver to blame for wrong-way crash on LBJ Freeway, Dallas police say
- Brevard deputy conscious after single-vehicle crash; SR 528 closed, Cocoa police say
- Man on lawn mower killed in crash with car in Salina, police say
- Chp Reporting Fatal Crash On Interstate Highway 80
- Cedar Lake police investigate car burglaries
- Police say powerful fentanyl-based drug known as 'China White' being sold in Newport
- Police say 'child could have been killed' after large stone hurled towards primary school
- A young Gulfport mother hasn't woken up after I-10 car crash. 'God is in control,' mom says
- Crash on Interstate 93 in Concord sends three to hospital
Memphis family crashes on Arkansas interstate, drowns in lake, police say have 306 words, post on www.accessatlanta.com at July 28, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.