POLITICS 07/27/2018 06:01 am ET Sources tell HuffPost that Guilfoyle, who is dating Donald Trump Jr., engaged in emotionally abusive behavior and showed colleagues personal photos of male genitalia. By Yashar Ali When it was revealed last week that longtime Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle would be leaving the network, some Fox News and White House insiders were surprised that she was choosing to move on from the cable news channel and head to a pro-Donald Trump super PAC. For nearly two years — even once rumors eventually kicked up that she might join the Trump administration — Guilfoyle said that, as a single mother, she had to think of her son’s financial future and couldn’t afford to leave the high-paying gig, multiple sources told HuffPost. Guilfoyle’s departure was initially billed as her decision. However, as HuffPost first reported last week, multiple sources said she did not leave the network voluntarily. They said Guilfoyle was informed her time at Fox News was up following a human resources investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior including sexual misconduct, and that her lawyers had been involved since the spring. Sources also said that despite being told she would have to leave by July,… Read full this story
- FOX NEWS FIRST: New allegations against Kavanaugh throw confirmation battle into chaos; Trump to address U.N.
- FOX NEWS FIRST: New allegations against Kavanaugh throw confirmation battle into chaos; Trump preps to address U.N.
- VPN.com Warns Fox News About Major Website Security & HTTPS Risks
- Megyn Kelly 'Wants to Come Back' to Fox News: Report
- Russell Crowe Is Utterly Unrecognizable As Late Fox News Boss Roger Ailes
- Murdoch: Megyn Kelly not returning to Fox News
- Fired Fox News Contributor Calls Out Network Hosts for Cheating, Defends ‘Icon’ Bill Cosby
- Fox News, NBC, Facebook all pull Trump-backed anti-migrant ad
- Fox News host Sean Hannity coming to Beaumont
- Montana tavern refuses to host campaign event with Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle
Exclusive: Kimberly Guilfoyle Left Fox News After Investigation Into Misconduct Allegations, Sources Say have 329 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.