Keith Lemon shocked the Good Morning Britain presenters today by bursting into the studio.
The GMB hosts believed they were interviewing the cheeky comedian live from LA where he filmed his new TV series – Keith Lemon: Coming In America.
Piers Morgan warned that Keith may have a sore head after England’s big World Cup win and the comedian admitted he look “dishevelled” because he’d been out celebrating.
Suddenly he was cut off air and the screen went blank, prompting chaos as the confused presenters tried to work out what was going on.
Then Keith dramatically crashed into the GMB studio shouting: “I’m not in America, I’m in London.”
More Good Morning Britain
When a live link seemingly went down, Piers said: “Where’s he gone? Lemon has been excommunicated. That’s what happens when you don’t watch the England game.
Susanna Reid said: “So appalled by the fact he didn’t watch the football he’s been cut.”
Holding his ear piece, Piers added: “People in our ears are literally losing their…”
But his sentence was cut short when Keith ran into the studio.
He shouted: “I’m not in America, I’m in London! They put me in the cupboard, I felt like Phillip Schofield back in the day. They wouldn’t let me go to the toilet or anything.”
Piers admitted he had no idea Keith was in the country let alone the building.
“You must know, you do television. You know nothing is real,” said giggling Keith.
After being interviewed in the studio the comedian stayed to help out Laura Tobin with a weather report.
When asked what the weather in Russia would be like for England’s quarter-final on Saturday, he said: “I don’t know. I don’t know football. All I do is watch Love Island .
Trying to win up Piers, he added: “Piers comes round and we watch Love Island. Ah we have a good time together.”
“Keith hates it as much as me,” shouted Piers.
*Keith Lemon: Coming in America airs on Thursday at 10pm
- Keith Lemon's fears for Celebrity Juice as it's missed off schedule for first time
- All the latest Amazon Prime Day air purifier deals and sales
- Aunty Donna's Big Ol' House Of Fun is as playful as sketch comedy gets
- ‘We have to get paid’: Zambia news anchor interrupts live broadcast to demand salary, video goes viral
- WWE releases: Rusev, Drake Maverick and more react to shock coronavirus cuts
- Explosion that killed boy, 2, was caused after gas pipe was CUT inside home in Heysham, police reveal
- Little People, Big World's Amy Roloff 'Shocked' After Son Zach Says He Wants to Buy Family Farm
- G-Shock GSW-H1000 Review: The G-Shock Collector's Choice | Digital Trends
- These Smart Air Conditioners Help You Stay Cool Without Spiking Your Energy Bill
- Live updates: Willow Fire in Big Sur explodes to 2,000 acres in 24 hours
- Kremlin-imposed cuts at US embassy leave thousands adrift
- The Big Bang Theory cast now: Where are the cast of The Big Bang Theory now?
- Aura healing session offers writer a shock for his chakras
- Big Oil and Gas kept a dirty secret for decades: Now they may pay the price
- Bill Cosby’s sudden prison release & overturned conviction SLAMMED by celebs including Debra Messing & Gabrielle Union
- How to Live in a Climate ‘Permanent Emergency’
- 25 soap spoilers: Coronation Street bloody shooting, EastEnders baby shock, Emmerdale violence, Hollyoaks lockdown request
- Game Time For Twitter: Jack Dorsey’s Big Bet On Live Events
- 10-to-1 odds: 19 bizarre sketches from Saturday Night Live’s last 10 minutes
- 'This Week' Transcript 6-27-21: Sen. Joe Manchin, Sen. Rob Portman, Keith Ellison & Mayor Charles Burkett
'Dishevelled' Keith Lemon suddenly cut off live on air before another big shock have 598 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.