On July 12, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc had a meeting with leaders of from ministries and sectors, major business leaders and international science and technology experts on the sidelines of the ongoing Industry 4.0 Summit and Expo 2018 under the theme “Vision and Development Strategy in the Fourth Industrial Revolution” in Hanoi over July 12-13. The event, co-hosted by the Vietnamese Government and the Central Economic Commission, covers discussions on the development strategy and application of Industry 4.0. In the context of the global industrial revolution 4.0 and its impacts on Vietnam, the Prime Minister issued Directive No 16 on strengthening capacity to approach the Fourth Industrial Revolution. At the meeting, many representatives from the world’s leading technology companies applauded the Vietnamese government’s efforts to push forward the industrial revolution 4.0. Investors said they are carrying out big projects on smart city building, electricity supply, environmental protection in Vietnam, have applied the achievements of the Revolution 4.0 such as cloud computing technology, Internet of Things and artificial intelligence (AI). They suggested that the Government should create a widespread consensus among the society, thus offering “digital chances” for enterprises and people to adapt themselves to Industry 4.0 practices. They also… Read full this story
- Ensuring that our public access and common land are looked after post-Brexit
- Sausage Revolution hot dog boost for Ty Hafan
- The UK will be fully cashless in 10 years, says start-up Revolut
- Q&A with Serj Tankian on Armenia’s Velvet Revolution
- FBI raid on Donald Trump's lawyer's office 'sought documents on infamous Access Hollywood tape'
- Garda rep says it's 'breathtaking' that one in five garda stations have no internet access
- Peterborough retailer to donate unsold food to people in need
- Air strikes in Syria could make things even worse – which is why Parliament needs the opportunity to stop Theresa May
- Criminals are caught selling codes to access AIRPORT security systems
- Children with special needs lose out as schools reach 'breaking point' over funding cuts, says teachers' union
Combined efforts needed to enhance revolution 4.0 access have 316 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 12, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.