World U.S. Military Iran With President Donald Trump continuing to practice diplomatic brinkmanship via Twitter, U.S.-Iranian tensions appear to be reaching boiling point—as they have done several times since Trump entered the Oval Office.The president’s latest outburst was in response to comments from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani who said: “Peace with Iran is the mother of all peace and war with Iran is the mother of all wars.”Trump fired back in all capital letters, warning his Iranian counterpart to “NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN.”To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!Recommended Slideshows76The Most Powerful Military Forces in the World59The 25 Most Powerful Passports in the World61Every World Press Photo Winner Ever: 60 Images That Define Our World— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2018 Exactly what this means—as is often the case with the president’s bellicose social media output—is unclear. Political commentators have raised concerns that Trump might use a conflict to draw attention away from his domestic troubles, whether in… Read full this story
- U.S. Navy Would 'Push, Shove, Stomp and Destroy' Iran 'In a Heartbeat,' GOP Congressman Warns
- Pompeo urges unity on Iran ahead of UN arms embargo vote
- Iran relents on IAEA inspections at two sites, ending standoff
- Iranian Envoy to Russia Says Tehran-Moscow Military Cooperation 'Will Reach New Levels'
- Iran says 'sabotage' caused blast at Natanz nuclear site
- Iran, IAEA strike deal on nuclear inspectors' access to sites
- Six Months After Soleimani, Iran's War Machine Tested But Lives On to Fight
- Pushing Back Against Iran: Is It Time for Regime Change?
- Iran Says Passenger Plane Intercept by U.S. Warplane Over Syria 'Under Investigation'
- Maduro Says Can’t Reveal Full Extent of Venezuela’s Cooperation With Iran
America vs Iran: Can U.S. Military Win a War Against Islamic Republic? have 326 words, post on www.newsweek.com at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.