The longest lunar eclipse of the century is set to take place on Friday night – with the moon taking on a blood-red colour. The eclipse should be visible throughout the UK and Ireland, unless o[…] This story is for Premium subscribers only Registered users get 5 regular articles & 1 free Premium article per week.
- Don't miss the 'Blood Moon' tonight! Spectacular red lunar eclipse will be the longest this century: Here's how to get the best view, when it starts, and why people in the USA are set to lose out
- Rentokil Initial is ranked the best place to work in Britain, overtaking last year's winner Apple
- The 12 Best Games for Mac
- Best place to buy travel money for summer - euros, dollars and more explained
- The final supermoon of the year! 'Full Worm Moon' will coincide with the first day of spring and an asteroid passing close to Earth
- Super Blood Wolf Moon an omen of ‘human suffering’ and sign all Jews should return to Israel, senior rabbi claims
- Northern Ireland to end gay blood donor ban
- The best music of the decade
- Frozen 2 banks £15 million at UK and Ireland box office in biggest ever opening weekend for an animated film
- Street near where Sajid Javid grew up which was once branded a 'hellhole' is turned around and named Britain's best in 2020 urban awards
12 of the best places to see the ‘blood moon' eclipse in the UK and Ireland have 215 words, post on www.irishnews.com at July 26, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.