Welcome to The Billionaire Hotel, the ultimate in five-star opulence
A palatial establishment where Rock’n’Roll gods, pillars of industries and global jet-setters all come to stay in supreme comfort.
It’s early evening, and the lobby is bustling with life.
So, order a drink from the Cipriani Bar, take a seat and watch as the exciting mix of guests come and go through this grand space.
A bellboy dressed in an immaculate Billionaire Hotel uniform walks past, wheeling a luggage trolley piled high with identical crocodile travel cases in orange, cherry and cream colors.
Behind him, struts a rockstar in a black crocodile waistcoat and clutching a matching crocodile guitar case.
He’s checking-in to the penthouse suite: on the last leg of his band’s tour, he’s ready to party tonight.
A movie producer in a baseball cap and soft camel-colored toweling robe emblazoned with the Billionaire crest on the back makes his way to the lift, shuffling in matching slippers.
Refreshed after a relaxing treatment in the spa, he’s got a conference call to make.
A high-flying tourist saunters by; his unstructured white suit with navy piping and white leather sneakers is the essence of timeless holiday elegance.
An entrepreneur in red-and-white striped shorts, a red polo shirt, and red cap heads towards the tennis court to practice his backhand in the cold evening air.
Dressed in a palm-leaf silk shirt, an agent heads through to the hotels’ Michelin-starred restaurant for an early dinner with an old friend, who wears a sky-blue double-breasted linen suit.
A business magnate and Billionaire Hotel regular for years – in a shawl-collared evening suit decorated with a mini palm tree print – smile at the doorman as he leaves for a gala event…
All different men, from different worlds, but all united in their appreciation for excellence and luxury in all things.
From the clothes in their wardrobe to where they choose to stay, they won’t accept anything less.
By Edmon Abdul Nur
Edmon Abdul Nur, a Junior Editor at AMEinfo, with more than 3 years of experience in technology research.
- Oprah Winfrey presents her fellow billionaire 'brother' Tyler Perry with Governors Award at Emmys
- Sun Group signs cooperation agreement with Rosewood Hotel Group
- ‘Focus’ Improves Upon Estimates; ‘Marigold Hotel’ Still Pretty – Intl B.O. Monday Update
- John Gilbert Getty, 52 - heir to his oil tycoon grandfather J. Paul Getty's $5billion fortune - is found dead in hotel room six years after his brother Andrew died, in the latest tragedy to befall the family
- Mindy Kaling is seen for the first time since revealing she welcomed her second child in September as she runs errands in West Hollywood
- Kaftan cool! Top designers reveal the ULTIMATE summer garment to bring out your inner GODDESS whether you're lounging by the pool or horizontal on the couch
- Sophie Turner shows off her baby bump in bikinis in never-before-seen snaps from her pregnancy two months after welcoming baby daughter Willa with husband Joe Jonas
- From tricky teens to much loved grandparents: Get ALL their presents sorted NOW with our ultimate Christmas gift guide
- Eddie Murphy's Welcome 2 America release date set for spring 2021 on Amazon
- Millionaire Superdry founder Julian Dunkerton, 55, and his wife Jade Holland Cooper, 33, welcome their first child Saphaïa Isabella after spending the week isolating at £14,000-a-night Claridge's suite
- Best UK hotels with a view you'll want to bookmark for a 2021 staycation
- Qatar hotels fighting to survive until 2022 World Cup
- Tamara Ecclestone's daughter Sophia is giddy with glee as she spends some quality time with billionaire granddad Bernie in Switzerland on family ski trip
- What happened to former Gogglebox stars - DVD controversy, prison and off-screen feud
- Goats’ milk baths and caviar — inside the Savoy hotel where guests can get anything… as long as it’s legal
- Millie Mackintosh and husband Hugo Taylor put on a loved-up display as they enjoy a romantic child-free break at lavish Surrey hotel
- The Grand hotel in York review
- Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, and Maren Morris bring the glamour as they lead stars on the socially-distanced red carpet at the 54th CMA Awards in Nashville
- Ben Affleck wears tiny mask as he and Ana de Armas leave hotel together after kissing at New Orleans mansion
- Gabrielle Union sports a bathrobe and shower cap at home with Dwyane Wade for ultimate Emmys appearance
Welcome to The Billionaire Hotel, the ultimate in five-star opulence have 729 words, post on ameinfo.com at June 30, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.