Steve Griffin Citizens cast their ballots at the Salt Lake County Government Center on Election Day Tuesday, June 26, 2018. Related Link Primary 2018: Officials note smooth process thus far Unofficial voting results from Tuesday’s primary elections in Utah, as of midnight Tuesday night. In partisan races, the leading vote-getter in each contest advances to the Nov. 6 general election. Key to party affiliations: (R) Republican, (D) Democrat. “Inc” denotes incumbent. School board elections are nonpartisan. In those primaries, the top two vote-getters for each office advance to the general election. These results do not include provisional ballots or mail-in votes that were not received by Tuesday. Results are not official until votes are canvassed next month. U.S. Senate Mitt Romney (R) 214,084 72% Mike Kennedy (R) 83,487 28% U.S. House District 1 Davis County north of Farmington, and all of Weber, Cache, Box Elder, Summit, Uintah, Duchesne, Morgan, Rich and Daggett counties Lee Castillo (D) 6,411 57% Kurt Weiland (D) 4,915 43% U.S. House District 3 Utah County areas generally east of I-15, plus all of Provo and Vineyard; Sandy and Midvale east of 700 East, Draper, Cottonwood Heights and Holladay in Salt Lake County; and all of Carbon,… Read full this story
- June 1 is the deadline to register to vote in the Primary Election. Do it with one click and one stamp.
- Voter turnout in Minnesota primary elections highest since 1994
- The Latest: Polls close in Nevada's primary elections
- Minnesota seeing significant jump in early primary voting compared to last two elections
- Kris Kobach’s Primary Lead Cut By More Than Half After Vote Tally Mistake Uncovered
- Colorado primary election night blog: Polis, Stapleton declared gubernatorial primary winners
- Unaffiliated voters flex their muscle in 2018 Colorado primary election as Polis, Stapleton head to showdown
- Tie Breaker for the March 20, 2018 General Primary Election
- Write-In Candidates for the November 6, 2018 General Election
- New Documentary Alleges That Obama Stole The Primary Election From Hillary
Unofficial vote tallies from Utah's 2018 primary election have 302 words, post on www.deseretnews.com at June 27, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.