0 of 10 Matthew Stockman/Getty Images It’s all about the money. NBA free agents make decisions for a variety of reasons. Maybe they really are chasing the biggest possible paycheck. (Who could blame them for that?) Perhaps they just want a fresh start in a new location. Some might be seeking out a scheme that best fits their unique talents, while others could be driven by location—whether for their families or a potential reunion with their hometown squad. The explanations for offseason decisions can be wide-ranging. But here, we’re only concerned with the dollars. We don’t care which team might ink Clint Capela, Aaron Gordon or Julius Randle to a lucrative offer sheet. We’re not worried about the uniform LeBron James will throw on next season. Where Paul George signs is irrelevant for the time being…unless that decision directly impacts the number on his next contract. All that matters is the average annual value (note: not total value) of a player’s upcoming deal. The bigger, the better. 1 of 10 Team: Philadelphia 76ers Age: 34 Type of Free Agency: Unrestricted 2017-18 Per-Game Stats: 17.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 0.5 steals, 0.1 blocks 2017-18 Advanced Metrics: 15.9 PER, 0.55 RPM, 0.0 TPA JJ Redick may seem like… Read full this story
- Barzal, Dubois top list of unsigned NHL restricted free agents
- A’s mailbag: Can Oakland bring back any of its own free agents?
- A’s Melvin confident Beane and top execs will return, but free-agent losses ‘not ideal’
- Top free-agent pitcher Trevor Bauer to the Giants? Here are the pros and cons
- Canelo Alvarez Says He's Done with Oscar De La Hoya, I'm a 'Free Agent' Now
- Kevin Durant says small market of Oklahoma City was Pau Gasol’s primary concern in free agent meeting with Thunder
- Football Year in Review: Five best free-agent signings of 2020
- Report: Anthony Davis’ free agent decision not about supermax money
- Panthers sign Anthony Duclair to one-year contract
- It has been quiet offseason for champion Lightning, but that will have to change
Projecting the 10 Biggest NBA Free-Agent Contracts This Offseason have 327 words, post on bleacherreport.com at June 29, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.