TV and radio host Mark Levin says the Inspector General’s report on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use proves President Donald Trump had every right to fire then-FBI Director James Comey. His comments came during an interview on TV’s “Fox & Friends” on Friday. A video excerpt of the interview was posted to the show’s Twitter account. This is a very, very serious document,” Levin said. “A couple of things stand out. Number one that Donald Trump was 100 percent right to fire James Comey. “What I’m saying here is the firing of FBI director Comey was not only warranted, it has now been defended. It also raises the question why in the world didn’t Barack Obama fire this guy? These violations were out in public.” Trump, who gave an impromptu interview to “Fox & Friends” a short time later, tweeted out Levin’s comments. “‘Why in the world didn’t Barack Obama fire this guy (Comey)?’ asks Mark Levin!” Trump wrote in one tweet. And in another tweet, he wrote: “‘Donald Trump was 100% right to fire James Comey.”
- James Comey Puts Thumb on Scale, Brings Third World-Style Election to America
- Mark Cuban: Trump has “got to be able to take the blowback” from comments
- Gregg Jarrett: Sally Yates says James Comey went 'rogue,' but she was just as unscrupulous
- Mark Levin: Arrest of peaceful pro-life protesters in DC is example of the left’s ‘totalitarian purification’
- Mark Levin: Dems want mail-in voting 'extended' so even if Trump 'wins they can call him a fake president'
- New files 'prove' that the FBI covered up the identity of DB Cooper: Documents from James Comey's administration show Army pilot Robert Rackstraw was the prime suspect in the hijacking and told agents he could pull it off and had the skill to
- AG William Barr to sit down with Fox News host Mark Levin on ‘Life, Liberty & Levin’
- Sean Hannity warns Mark Levin America's role as 'the shining city on the hill is riding on this election'
- Mark Zuckerberg joins $100 billion club after Facebook stock hits record high
- Trump: Yates either lying or grossly incompetent
Mark Levin: Trump 100 Percent Right to Fire James Comey have 354 words, post on www.newsmax.com at June 15, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.