Camp Hill police are asking the public to help them find a hit-and-run driver who struck a bicyclist.
The crash occurred just after 4:30 p.m. on May 30 on 32ndStreet. A maroon or red SUV made a left turn from the northbound lane to head west on Logan Street, failed to yield the right of way and hit the cyclist, police said.
They said the cyclist suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
The hit-and-run vehicle might have damage on its passenger side read fender or door, police said. Anyone with information can call police at 717-737-1570.
- Police Seek Hit-And-Run Driver That Injured Two Children In Dearborn
- Fatal hit-and-run driver ran through red light at twice the speed limit
- Woman 'petrified' after coach driver falls asleep at wheel and crashes into her garden
- Police: Two Men Killed When Truck Crashes into Fireworks Stand in D.C.
- Uber leveraged violent attacks against its drivers to pressure politicians
- Tow truck driver in Alexandra Hills crash that killed pregnant couple 'split second away' from tragedy, sister reveals
- Police Searching For Driver Of Ford F-150 Truck Wanted In Hit-And-Run That Left 11-Year-Old In Critical Condition
- Police Searching For Driver Of Blue Ford F-150 Wanted In Hit-And-Run That Left 11-Year-Old In Critical Condition
- Urgent hunt for couple after little girl critically injured in hit-and-run crash
- Tesla Wanted In Germantown Hit-And-Run That Left 21-Year-Old Dead Located: Police
- Man Driving Naked From ‘Waist Down’ Kills Teenager, Injures Another Person During Crash In West Philadelphia: Police
- Attorney-General seeks advice after family of couple killed in hit-and-run label driver's sentence 'grossly inadequate'
- Driver Arrested In Hit-And-Run That Left 21-Year-Old Dead In Germantown: Police
- Brunei police hunt for driver fleeing from hit-and-run incident
- 'What injustice': Motorcyclist upset insurance company can't help with claims after hit-and-run accident
- M4 chaos as fuel protests close motorway in both directions infuriating drivers
- Andhra Pradesh: TDP activists, police exchange heated arguments in Chittoor
- Drink driver's chilling threat to neighbour who reported him to police
- Devonport's wild day of stolen cars, a police standoff and school lockdowns
- New England Patriots Running Back Damien Harris Projects To Take The Wheel In 2021
Camp Hill police seek hit-and-run driver who injured bicyclist have 332 words, post on www.pennlive.com at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.