POLITICS 06/08/2018 01:05 pm ET Bourdain featured Obama in an episode about Hanoi, filmed in May 2016. By Marina Fang Former President Barack Obama on Friday fondly remembered CNN host and chef Anthony Bourdain, posting a photo of the two sharing a meal as part of a 2016 episode of Bourdain’s show “Parts Unknown.” “He taught us about food — but more importantly, about its ability to bring us together. To make us a little less afraid of the unknown. We’ll miss him,” Obama wrote on Twitter, accompanying the photo, taken by his White House photographer Pete Souza. “Low plastic stool, cheap but delicious noodles, cold Hanoi beer.” This is how I’ll remember Tony. He taught us about food — but more importantly, about its ability to bring us together. To make us a little less afraid of the unknown. We’ll miss him. pic.twitter.com/orEXIaEMZM— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) June 8, 2018 The photo referenced a tweet from Bourdain, who died Friday while working on a future “Parts Unknown” episode in France. Bourdain featured Obama in an episode about Hanoi, filmed in May 2016, coinciding with the then-president’s first trip to Vietnam. The two ate bún chả, a dish of rice noodles with… Read full this story
- Obama Trying To Educate American Public
- How Obama Won the Graphic T-shirts Race
- Repeat After Me - We're Electing a President, Not a Messiah
- Ancient Verses Contemporary History - McCain Style
- It's Amazing
- Wag the Dog - How to Conceal Massive Economic Collapse
- Democrats - Learned Anything in the Last 8 Years?
- The Role of Israeli Lobby in US Presidential Elections
- Biden's House Deal
- Friends Count - Picking the People Who Will Promote Your Brand
Barack Obama Remembers Anthony Bourdain With Touching Vietnam Photo have 271 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at June 8, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.