L-R: Segun Olotu, founder and convener, TNC; 3 winners of the Canon & TNC Photography Mentorship Programme; Katie Simmonds, Canon Miraisha programme manager; Amy Anaiz, photographer & TNC ambassador, and Taiwo Adediran, Canon channel account manager, at the TNC18 conference in Lagos. Wednesday, May 9, 2018 will remain etched in the minds of Dauda Idris Abiola, Rebecca Nwose and Olasubomi Adeyemi, three young Nigerian photographers who emerged winners of the maiden edition of the Canon & TNC Photography Mentorship Programme in Lagos. This is as each of the three winners, who were announced at the just-concluded The Now Collectives (TNC) photography conference in Lagos themed ‘Bigger and Better’, got an EOS 1300D Canon Camera with EF-S 18-55mm & EF-S 50mm1.8 lens with camera bag and memory card. In addition, each of the winners will work with a mentor over a period of one year to develop ideas and concepts for a project that they will work on for the duration of the programme, and will also receive financial support towards their project. At the end of the one-year programme, each mentee will have a body of work that will be exhibited at TNC19. TNC, an initiative of Segun Olotu, UK-based multiple award-winning photographer, is an annual… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift's fans believe 'Folklore' inspired by her friendship with Karlie Kloss
- UA Tech Park leader named one of the "Most Influential Women in Business for 2020"
- Earth and the Moon appear as small crescents in the empty darkness of space in surreal photo captured by China's Mars probe en route to the Red Planet
- Website where middle-class girls sell their bodies: 'OnlyFans' lets young women make a small fortune by posting pornographic videos for subscribers. They boast they're in charge and it's their choice... but do they know the real cost?
- Fujifilm X-T200 review: All the camera you need
- Daily Beast Reporters Remember Legendary Journalist Christopher Dickey
- The Story Behind Every Song on Taylor Swift’s
- The Portrait Masters “All Digital Conference” Takes Online Learning and Event Streaming to New Innovative Levels -- September 21-23, 2020
- Congrats to the newlyweds! Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's well-heeled friends including Vogue writer Alice Naylor-Leyland and Valentino co-founder Giancarlo Giammetti share their well-wishes
- Five Burning Questions: DJ Khaled and Drake's 'Popstar' and 'Greece' Collabs Debut in the Top 10
When TNC, Canon collaborated to inspire, empower photographers have 377 words, post on www.businessdayonline.com at May 13, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.