MOUNT OLIVE, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on a school bus crash with a dump truck in New Jersey (all times local):4:40 p.m.Authorities say 45 people were on a school bus that collided with a dump truck on a New Jersey highway, killing a student and a teacher.The yellow school bus was carrying 38 students and seven adults Thursday when it crashed, leaving it on the median of Interstate 80 in Mount Olive with its front end shattered.A boy who was on the bus says the bus fell over and people were left “hanging from their seat belts.” Some of the children were inside the bus and some were outside when first responders arrived.Authorities say multiple people have been injured and hospitalized.The Paramus (puh-RAM’-uhs) school district says the bus was taking students from East Brook Middle School to Waterloo Village, a historic site near the crash scene.———4:20 p.m.A New Jersey official says emergency responders helped save students involved in the fatal highway crash of a dump truck and a school bus on a field trip.Bergen County Executive Jim Tedesco praises the work and the effort of the emergency responders.Gov. Phil Murphy says Thursday’s crash killed a student and a teacher.The… Read full this story
- ‘I’m Scared For My Friends:’ Students, Parents Devastated By Deadly School Bus Crash
- Kids Injured in School Bus Crash | Child Dies After Alleged Abuse | $4K Gift Card Con | News Nearby
- 3 suffer minor injuries when school bus crashes into truck
- Student, Teacher Killed When School Bus, Dump Truck Collide In Mount Olive, N.J.
- Paramus School Bus Driver Pleads Guilty To Causing Deadly Crash That Killed 5th Grader, Teacher
- School Bus Driver Shortage Constant Problem Not Just In Georgia
- Oregon Man Buys School Bus for Christmas To Spend More Time With Grandchildren
- Framingham Threatens Penalties Against School Bus Provider
- Parents Seek Answers In Death Of Orland Man Hit By School Bus
- Man Hit, Injured By School Bus In Orland Park Monday Morning
The Latest: 38 students, 7 adults on school bus that crashed have 329 words, post on lancasteronline.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.