THE countdown to the much-anticipated Royal Wedding is underway with just days to go. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will say their vows on Saturday as the world excitedly watches on. The couple will tie the knot at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in a ceremony designed to be fun and personal. The prince and his US bride will marry at midday and at 1pm will travel through Windsor in a carriage to greet the thousands of people expected to turn out for the big day. The pair have invited 2,640 members of the public to their wedding, including 1,200 people who have demonstrated strong leadership in their communities. As more details emerge about what the day will hold – here’s what we know about the wedding of the year so far… hchristdoloulouMay 17, 201810:07 pmA ring of steel around the Royal Wedding by security forces could cost up to £30 million. The operation would see snipers descend on Windsor, with armed officers being given instructions to shoot to kill. hchristdoloulouMay 17, 20189:26 pmKate Middleton looked stunning today as she attended the Royal Wedding rehearsal just weeks after giving birth to Prince Louis. Her V-necked cut floral-patterned £215 red dress is from… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's big plans for initial LA days: stay at home
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry split with Queen over email as more drama surfaces
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Lifetime Movie Is in the Works
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry 'Have No Plans to Ask U.S. Government for Security Resources'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry already planning for baby number two?
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Will Not Attend Pal Priyanka Chopra's Wedding to Nick Jonas: Source
- It's a ‘healthy’ baby boy for Meghan Markle, Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry should support the royal family during coronavirus pandemic, Thomas Markle says
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry wouldn’t be the first royals to bank on their titles, experts say
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry 'were bullied out of the royal family,' author claims
Royal Wedding live – latest news and updates as Meghan Markle and Prince Harry countdown to their big day have 324 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.