On the eve of the opening of the controversial new U.S. embassy in Jerusalem, White House senior adviser Jared Kushner is completing the administration’s peace plan and weighs releasing it to the public, according to an Axios report Sunday. Kushner arrived Sunday in Israel at noon local time with the U.S. delegation that included Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan, adviser on Israel Jason Greenblatt, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, and Ivanka Trump. The opening ceremony for the embassy is 4 p.m. local time Monday. The delegation met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday and attended a reception at the Israeli Foreign Ministry hosted by Netanyahu later in the day. Kushner’s White House goal has been to settle peace talks in the Middle East between Israel and the Palestinians. He is drafting a final version of the White House’s peace plan and is currently in discussion with administration officials on where, when, and how to make the plans public, according to the report.
- The party must go on? Ivanka wishes Jared Kushner a happy 40th birthday and shares photo of him celebrating with their three kids - as Dems prepare to impeach her father over Capitol riot
- Jared Kushner Says U.S. Team Working For Peace In Middle East Is 'Not Conventional But Perfectly Qualified'
- Jared Kushner Reportedly Briefs Incoming National Security Adviser on Trump's Middle East Policy
- Post-White House Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner 'Eyeing Clean Break’ at ‘Billionaire Bunker’
- Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka, Jared Kushner instruct US Secret Service agents not to use their toilet? Here's what happened
- Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Spent Over $100,000 So Secret Service Wouldn't Use Their Toilet - Report
- CNN WH Correspondent Kate Bennett Says Ivanka Trump And Jared Kushner Are ‘In A Bit Of A Panic’ Over Their Future
- Jared and Ivanka sign one-year lease on oceanfront condo in Miami where a penthouse recently sold for $33M - as they build permanent home on 'Billionaire Bunker' island
- Trump pardons Manafort, Stone and Charles Kushner in latest round
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: What to expect for inauguration
Report: Jared Kushner Finalizing Mideast Peace Plan have 339 words, post on www.newsmax.com at May 13, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.