News / UK and world by Press Association May 30, 2018, 10:04 am FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmail Sign up to our Daily newsletter Pokemon has announced three new games which could transform the way fans enjoy the adventure series. Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will both be available exclusively on the Nintendo Switch, while Pokemon Quest is a free-to-start role-playing game available to download on Nintendo eShop and on mobile devices in the near future. The two Switch titles will allow for numerous new ways to play the game, one of which involves the Poke Ball Plus, a piece of hardware which can be substituted for the console’s Joy-Con controllers to allow users to catch Pokemon with their own movements. Pokemon GO has also been incorporated into those Switch titles, allowing users to catch Pokemon while out and about before transferring them to the Switch. Both games launch on November 16, 2018, but fans can start playing Pokemon Quest from today via the Nintendo eShop. The game takes place on Tumblecube Island, where everything, including the Pokemon, is a cube. Game players can hunt for treasure, personalise their Pokemon and battle by tapping different attacks and moves. Quest will… Read full this story
- 'Lachlan's first game for Sydney Roosters could be two miles away from his first ever game... for Wigan St Pats Under-7s'
- Does cloud gaming mean game over for the home console?
- The BIG PS4, Xbox and Nintendo Switch Games to look out for in 2019
- Northern Ireland international set for League One switch after being snatched from St Mirren's grasp
- I consider myself to be of mixed nationality: Declan Rice delivers blow to Ireland as West Ham defender confirms England switch
- Enterprise zone park on north coast casts its net for new tenants
- Watch: Ards stars must believe we can survive, says new boss Feeney
- Serious SUV-ing: all-new Mercedes GLE gets better tech and seven seats
- Gay cure movie row group in new film about TV star who ‘left homosexuality’
- New Mansfield Town signing Nicky Ajose given clear message from boss David Flitcroft
New Pokemon games are coming to the Switch – and they connect to Pokemon GO have 350 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at May 30, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.