A SUSPECTED thief died and his pal was hospitalised after their motorbike was reportedly rammed into by a car driven by two pole dancers. The exotic dancers were their alleged victims in the bizarre incident in the Balvanera area of the capital of Argentina, Buenos Aires. Local media are reporting that pole dancers Cecilia Rivas and Roxana Suster were in Rivas’ car when two thieves astride a motorbike pulled up next to them. One of them then snatched Rivas’ mobile through the open car window and the pair fled at high-speed on the motorcycle, according to reports. Rivas then reportedly pursued the two thieves in her Peugeot 207 with Suster in the passenger seat. She then caught up with the two thieves and then allegedly slammed into the back of the bike, sending the two men flying under a parked Renault Megan. One of the suspected thieves, named as Oscar Orona, 43, was killed in the incident and the other suspect, Julian, 21, was taken to the local Ramos Mejia hospital in a serious condition. Julian remains in a serious condition with multiple injuries, according to reports. Orona was reportedly known to the police and was found with the stolen… Read full this story
- 'I want to be a good British citizen': London Bridge terrorist's grovelling prison letter - before he was AUTOMATICALLY freed early after seven years for Mumbai-style plot despite his trial judge saying he should NEVER be released
- Ted Horn – One of Indy’s greatest unlucky heroes
- White House says President Trump will sign executive order on social media
- Coronavirus latest: France says Paris no longer 'red zone'
- Retired police officer recalls the harrowing moment he found a woman dying at home after being attacked by her partner as he urges forces to make tackling domestic violence a priority to save lives
- In the Jungle: Inside the Long, Hidden Genealogy of ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’
Moped gang leader killed and accomplice in hospital after being rammed by a car driven by two POLE DANCERS they’d just robbed have 310 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.