POLITICS 05/15/2018 11:00 pm ET Updated 39 minutes ago The government suspects that Joshua Adam Schulte gave documents to WikiLeaks, but they’re holding him on child pornography charges. By Ryan J. Reilly WASHINGTON ― A 30-year-old former CIA employee the federal government suspects ― but has not charged with ― giving a massive trove of agency documents to WikiLeaks is also facing charges in Virginia, where he’s accused of snapping photos as he sexually assaulted a passed-out friend as she lay on the floor of his bathroom. Joshua Adam Schulte was arrested back in August on federal child pornography charges, but it wasn’t until Tuesday that The Washington Post and New York Times reported the government was interested in Schulte because it suspected him of providing WikiLeaks with thousands of documents on the CIA’s hacking operations. The “Vault 7 leak,” published in March 2017, was the largest loss of classified documents in CIA history. Schulte’s Manhattan apartment was searched one week after it was published. The government still hasn’t brought a case against Schulte in connection with WikiLeaks’ publication of the documents. Instead, they charged Schulte in August with child pornography over videos found on an encrypted computer server he started back in… Read full this story
- Saudi military trainee who shot three sailors dead at Pensacola naval base had contact with al Qaeda for years, FBI reveals after breaking through encryption on his iPhone - as AG Bill Bar slams Apple for refusing to help
- 'It's time to surrender': Attorney urges UConn senior accused of killing two and abducting a woman in machete crime spree to turn himself in
- Jeffrey Epstein listed 301 Brit associates including Mick Jagger and Tony Blair in pervert’s ‘little black book’ found by FBI
- Investigators spend two hours searching the home of father and son who shot dead Ahmaud Arbery after attorneys revealed existence of video showing entire FOUR MINUTE pursuit
- Suspect FBI dubbed the ‘Nude Model Kidnapper’ arrested as missing girl found alive 5 years after her disappearance
- How a six-day manhunt for a UConn senior suspected in two killings ended in an arrest in the woods
- Family of double murder suspect pleads for him to surrender as three-state manhunt continues
- Black Lives Matter protester is left unconscious after falling from hood of police cruiser that was attacked as Los Angeles highway was closed down by demonstration in support of George Floyd
- Family of Connecticut murder suspect pleads for his surrender
- Star surgeon, 58, 'confessed to strangling his wife to death in a drunken row, dumping her body in a pond and weighing her body down with rocks in her pants' after cops found him unconscious in a hotel room with cuts all over his body and a syringe nearby'
FBI Search Of CIA Leak Suspect Turned Up Photos Of Sex Assault On Unconscious Friend have 444 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.