Share Tweet Plus One Pin It Email Print By: Aasavri Rai May 24, 2018 8:01 pm Change Font Size The second round of admissions for Azim Premji University’s one-year Master’s Programme in Law & Development (LL.M. in Law & Development) for the academic year 2018-2019 is now open. The LL.M in Law & Development is an inter-disciplinary programme, designed to build an exciting and intellectually challenging classroom environment together with intensive well-designed field engagements, external internships and dissertation writing. Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized degree-granting university in India or abroad. Selection of candidates is based on LSAT score/CLAT score/AILET score and a personal interview. Candidates will be required to share their respective test scores, when the results are out. For those candidates who have not appeared for any of these, we may decide to conduct our entrance exam and selection of such candidates will be based on their entrance exam scores and a personal interview. How to Apply: To apply, click here. Last date to apply: 5th June 2018 Queries can be addressed to 18008432001, or 8971889988. Topics: Admission Notification | Azim Premji University | LL.M. in Law & Development Related Admission… Read full this story
- The government stresses equality and universities want to be competitive.
- Federal Judge Rules Against Asian Students In Harvard Race-Based Admissions Trial
- 'Yale University offers course flexibility and interdisciplinary approach to learning'
- Why students unions at universities must not be curbed
- Scientists on the brink of identifying universal influenza vaccine
- Law schools provide full range of student support
- SESAME Field Trip: A crawl to university in Palestine
- Ask the Law Geek: Is publishing screenshots Fair Use?
- Seeking a law degree? Find the right niche
- Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman among 50 charged in college admissions scheme
Admission Notification: Azim Premji University’s LL.M. in Law & Development have 288 words, post on www.livelaw.in at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.