LePARC entertainment complex at Yen So Park in Hanoi is a perfect getaway for visitors to go camping and enjoy interesting activities over the upcoming national holidays for Liberation Day (April 30) and May Day (May 1).
A Kite festival at LePARC entertainment complex in Yen So Park gives visitors a chance to play around with giant kites. Following its success in 2017, Gamuda Land Vietnam and the Vietnamese Kite Cultural Heritage Conservation Centre have worked together on the 2018 Gamuda Kite Festival, which will gather talented kite artisans nationwide with impressive displays of hundreds of colourful kites. This is the most exciting event as part of activities for the upcoming national holidays this year.
Visitors will also have the chance to watch a special air show with model aircraft organised by members of RC Hanoi Club to celebrate Liberation Day (April 30).
What promises to be a highlight of the event are the wresting games, in which visitors can face off in inflatable Sumo wrestler costumes.
The recycling garden is a unique corner of the park where visitors can take photos with lovely animated characters. Decorative items made from recycled materials will help to raise public awareness about protecting the environment and preserving a clean atmosphere.
Visitors can also participate in exciting activities like playing folk games, making handmade products, skateboarding, and purchasing souvenirs from pavilions at the event.
- The world’s first hot tub theme park will open in Japan this summer
- September's here! A month of fall festivals and more
- A Browse Through Portland’s Best New Boutiques
- Guest artists visit Fresno State for violin, viola concerts
- 'Comfort women' - The wounds of their lives
- Tokyo prepares for long-overdue 'Big One'
- Okinawans struggle with US military presence
- US dollar's 'exorbitant privilege' at risk
- Contamination turns Tokyo's new fish market into 'white elephant'
- Tourism after Fukushima