President Donald Trump has an unusual writing style that has caught the attention of linguists and writing experts.The president has been criticized for his unconventional way of capitalizing words that aren’t proper nouns, including “border,” “military,” and “country.”There are some interesting theories as to why Trump capitalizes words the way he does.fire people, make policy announcements, vent his frustrations, and insult his enemies.While much of the public’s focus has been on the content of Trump’s tweets, there’s one cosmetic aspect that has grabbed the attention of linguists and writers: his unconventional capitalization of words.For as long as Trump has been tweeting, he’s demonstrated a bizarre habit of capitalizing words that typically don’t get capitalized. He routinely capitalizes words like border, country, safety, security, and military, and several other words.Take a look at some examples just from this past month:There is a Revolution going on in California. Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept. Jerry Brown is trying to back out of the National Guard at the Border, but the people of the State are not happy. Want Security & Safety NOW!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2018On Wednesday: “There is a Revolution… Read full this story
- Trump made 96 false claims over the last two weeks
- The Radical Unpredictability of Donald Trump
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump grapples with Syria fallout
- The dark history of Donald Trump's rightwing revolt
- Trump pulls U.S. OUT of Iran nuclear deal calling it 'disastrous' and accuses Iranian regime of LYING to build an atomic bomb – and defiant Tehran pledges to step up its program
- New documents reveal Bruce and Nellie Ohr shared anti-Trump information
- Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate the NRA and Help Elect Trump
- 5 Quick & Simple Ways To Write Your Life Logs With These Minimalist Online Journals
- Thanks President Trump, You Have Cured My Ingrowing Toenail
- 'I'm staying out of it': Donald Trump insists he 'has no thoughts' on the election and the NHS is NOT on the table in trade talks - but backs Boris Johnson and says he's a 'fan of Brexit'
Writing experts try to explain Trump's odd habit of capitalizing random words in his tweets have 356 words, post on www.aol.com at April 19, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.