This morning’s key headlines from GenerationalDynamics.com Israel’s top court orders 207 African migrants to be released from jail Uganda first agrees to accept Israel’s African migrants, then backs down Israel’s top court orders 207 African migrants to be released from jail Israel’s Interior Ministry on Sunday released 207 African migrants from Saharonim prison in southern Israel, by order of Israel’s Supreme Court. The migrants were mostly from Eritrea and Sudan. According to the government, they were “infiltrators,” or “illegal immigrants.”Israel’s government had wanted to deport them to another country but were unable to reach any agreement with a country. It was not announced what countries the government was negotiating with, but it is believed they were Rwanda and Uganda. The court had given the government until Sunday to reachan agreement with another country, or else release the migrants from prison, and that is what happened. This month, Israel’s prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a major new policy for dealing with 16,250 of the migrants. Under a deal with the UN Human Rights Council (UNHCR), 16,250 African migrants under threat of being either jailed or deported to another African country, would instead be absorbed and resettled into a Western country. The deal… Read full this story
- Boat with African migrants capsizes off southern Mexico
- Israeli-American woman, 26, sentenced by Russia to 7.5 years for marijuana possession is being 'held hostage' because Israel refuses to release Russian hacker
- Russian court frees jailed actor after outcry over 'brutality'
- Nearly 1,000 people evicted from migrant camp in France
- Ireland's former richest man Sean Quinn freed from jail
- UK's worst female paedophile has been released
- Supreme Court to consider whether sniper Lee Boyd Malvo should be resentenced
- Police struggle to restore order as Hong Kong protesters change tactics
- Chilling CCTV shows Sudan-born migrant plotting his route around London before launching a copycat terrorist attack to 'try to kill as many people as possible' after his passport application was turned down - as he is jailed for life
- Israeli court scraps Leifer's house arrest
World View: Israel’s Top Court Orders 207 African Migrants to Be Released from Jail have 331 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 16, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.