TOM Kerridge is a chef known around the world for his British, French and fusion dishes. The culinary whizz is also the author of Lose Weight for Good: Full-flavour cooking for a low-calorie diet – which he has adapted into a show for BBC Two. But, what else do we know about the famous kitchen ace? Who is Tom Kerridge? Tom Kerridge was born in Salisbury, Wiltshire, on July 27, 1973 – that makes him 44. He was originally a child actor but decided to attend culinary school at the age of 18. He has since worked in several high-end restaurants, including the Michelin-starred Rhodes in the Square and Adlards. As a chef, he has appeared on the Great British Menu, MasterChef and Saturday Kitchen. He currently presents Food and Drink and presented Bake Off: Crème de la Crème (2016), both for BBC Two. Tom is married to Beth, a sculptor who has previously worked with abstract sculptor Sir Anthony Caro. How much weight did Tom Kerridge lose? Tom lost an incredible 12 stone thanks to a healthier lifestyle. He devised his own diet after realising he was obese when he weighed in at almost 30 stone. Tom now weighs just under 18… Read full this story
- Stiletto in the back: Vogue editor Anna 'Nuclear' Wintour has fallen out with right-hand man Andre Leon Talley... and he's taken revenge in a memoir so dripping with venom it's left her glossy world agog
- 20 best recipes for one person: part 3
- Coping with lockdown as an alcoholic: Mother who hit rock bottom after losing her home and almost dying on a bender claims social isolation 'drives people to drink' - and credits online recovery meetings for staying sober
- Sonoma cookbook author Paula Wolfert embarks on new culinary journey
- How to have your cake and eat it! From rocky road bites and chocolate muffins to red velvet cupcakes - you can beat the bulge with these tasty family desserts
- Lockdown feels as if I’ve gone on a bad holiday to a one-star resort with only one restaurant
- Revealed: the inside story of the UK's Covid-19 crisis
- Can Democrats Fix the Party?
- Still hungry after all these years
- 'We should all be ashamed': NHS boss slams panic-buyers who have bought an extra £1bn of food in three weeks and demands they STOP clearing shelves and think of NHS workers unable to buy goods
Who is Tom Kerridge, how much weight did the chef lose, what are his top recipes and where’s his pub The Hand and Flowers? have 385 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.