Democracy Dies in Darkness Sections Home Subscribe Try 1 month for $1 Username Sign In Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Subscribe Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Accessibility for screenreader Share on Google Plus Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on Tumblr Resize Text Print Article Comments The inside track on Washington politics. Be the first to know about new stories from PowerPost. Sign up to follow, and we’ll e-mail you free updates as they’re published. You’ll receive free e-mail news updates each time a new story is published. You’re all set! Sign up *Invalid email address Got it Got it Morning Mix by Samantha Schmidt by Samantha Schmidt Email the author April 12 Email the author On Wednesday night, like most other weeknights, it was to be expected that President Trump would be tuning into his favorite prime-time pundit. But as if his followers needed a reminder, the president tweeted about it. “Big show tonight on @seanhannity!” Trump tweeted, promoting Sean Hannity’s 9 p.m. segment on Fox News. By early Thursday morning, Hannity was the No…. Read full this story
- Trump blasts Mueller probe as 'attack on our country'
- Comey defends FBI's investigation in response to NYT 'spying' report
- US election 2020: Which Democratic candidate will take on Trump?
- NBA trailblazer Jason Collins is now hustling for Hillary Clinton
- Trump turns on Republican leadership
- Kamala Harris and the US state looking to take down Trump
- Once eager to tout Trump friendship, Rick Scott now plays it down
- Six years later, Penn State is still at war over the Sandusky scandal
- The O.J. Simpson interview: On prison, 'retirement' and football
- Raiders-Chiefs is biggest game left as playoffs loom
Trump touts Hannity’s show on ‘Deep State crime families’ led by Mueller, Comey and Clintons have 295 words, post on www.washingtonpost.com at April 12, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.