POLITICS 04/13/2018 08:23 am ET Updated 50 minutes ago “It was my great honor to fire James Comey!” the president tweeted Friday. By Willa Frej 780 35 President Donald Trump lashed out at former FBI Director James Comey on Friday after excerpts from Comey’s book began to circulate. He slammed Comey as an “untruthful slime ball” and a “proven LEAKER & LIAR,” claiming Comey has lied to Congress under oath. Comey’s memoir, A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership, has yet to be released, but a few salacious passages have been made available that paint Trump in a less-than-flattering light. According to Comey’s book, the president was obsessed with disproving the existence of the so-called “pee tape” ― the footage that supposedly shows Trump watching sex workers urinate in a Moscow hotel suite the Obamas had stayed in. James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and…..— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 13, 2018 ….untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a… Read full this story
- Is James Comey Telling the Truth About Trump? Statement Confirms Loyalty Pledge, Flynn Request
- James Comey Compares Trump to a Mob Boss, Suggests He Could Be an 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator' in Russia Investigation
- James Comey: Trump Is a ‘Shrunken, Withered Figure’
- REPORT: Anti-Trump FBI Agent Softened Comey’s Description Of Clinton’s Email Conduct
- 'I don't think he'd get the jokes': why is John Lithgow writing poetry about Donald Trump?
- Reince Priebus Sweating Secret Comey Memos, White House Sources Say
- Comey challenges House GOP subpoena in federal court
- House GOP set to grill Comey
- The Mueller Report Won’t End Trump’s Presidency, But It Sure Makes Him Look Bad
- Donald Trump: John McCain ‘Not Very Nice’ for Spreading Russia Dossier
Trump Responds To Allegations In James Comey's Book, Calls Him 'Untruthful Slime Ball' have 316 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.