PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Donald Trump on Sunday declared “NO MORE” to a deal to help “Dreamer” immigrants and threatened to pull out of a free trade agreement with Mexico unless it does more to stop people from crossing into the U.S. He claimed they’re coming to take advantage of protections granted certain immigrants.“NO MORE DACA DEAL!” Trump tweeted one hour after he began the day by wishing his followers a “HAPPY EASTER!”He said Mexico must “stop the big drug and people flows, or I will stop their cash cow, NAFTA. NEED WALL!” The U.S., Canada and Mexico are participating in tense negotiations over the North American Free Trade Agreement at Trump’s insistence. He says NAFTA is bad for the U.S.“Mexico has got to help us at the border,” Trump, holding his wife’s hand, told reporters before the couple attended Easter services at an Episcopal church near his Palm Beach, Florida, home. “If they’re not going to help us at the border, it’s a very sad thing between our two countries.”“A lot of people are coming in because they want to take advantage of DACA,” he added.Former President Barack Obama created the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program to… Read full this story
- Republican jitters grow over Trump in 'turning point' week
- Judge Judy tells Michael Bloomberg to run for president: Star says former New York mayor is 'only way we can begin to come together' as she slams Democrats' 'free money' and blames 'sounds and fury' of Trump without naming him
- The Democrats' Long, Disastrous Love Affair With 'Border Security'
- Amazon CEO to donate $33M to 'dreamers' scholarship fund
- Editorials: A half-baked rollout
- The week that was a "turning point" for Republicans on the President
- Could the 2020 field get BIGGER? Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Michael Bloomberg, Eric Holder and even John Kerry field anxious requests to rescue Democrats from lackluster presidential options
- INSIGHTS | Prop CC seen as a chance to pull Hispanic voters to the right
- Hillary CANCELS appearance at 'Most Powerful Women' summit where Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after Clinton accused the Democratic candidate of being a 'Russian asset' groomed to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020
- Tulsi Gabbard says Hillary Clinton has 'blood on her hands' and brands her the 'embodiment of corruption' after the former Secretary of State claimed she was a 'favorite of the Russians' as fellow Democratic candidates flock to the veteran's defense
Trump on deal for 'Dreamer' immigrants: 'NO MORE' have 408 words, post on www.tulsaworld.com at April 1, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.