Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Trump: Cohen represents him in ‘crazy’ Daniels deal Trump says “no campaign funds” were used and says Cohen was being investigated over his business Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Associated Press Published 9:16 a.m. ET April 26, 2018 Washington – President Donald Trump says his personal attorney Michael Cohen represents him “with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal” and “from what I see, he did absolutely nothing wrong.” Trump spoke by phone Thursday to “Fox & Friends.” He’s said previously he had no knowledge of the $130,000 payment Cohen made to porn actress Stormy Daniels in exchange for her silence about an alleged affair with Trump. Cohen said Wednesday he will assert his constitutional right against self-incrimination in a civil case brought by Daniels, who is seeking to invalidate the confidentiality agreement. Trump says “no campaign funds” were used and says Cohen was being investigated over his business. Trump also says Cohen was one of his many attorneys. Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not… Read full this story
- Trump Faces Giuliani Dilemma as House, Justice Probes Converge
- The Devil and Daniel Johnston - Rocks Like Crazy! - Movie Review
- CrazyFox Business Review - Is Crazy Fox A Legitimate Business Opportunity?
- These Republicans Could Have Voted To Impeach Donald Trump. But They Lost Their Jobs Last Year.
- 'Dumpster fire at Biden HQ!' Donald Trump Jr. slaps at Hunter Biden who dubbed him 'Prince Humperdinck' in nod to movie buffoon as president's son says former VP's family 'got rich by leeching off American taxpayers'
- MICHAEL BURLEIGH: Bashar Al Assad - the tyrant who drowned his nation in blood - is the real winner in Donald Trump's decision to pull out of Syria
- Did Obama's Arrogance Trump His Intelligence?
- APEC finance ministers express 'moderate' hope over US-China trade deal
- How To Find The Right Online Real Estate School
- Rudy Giuliani splits from his own attorney after just two weeks as he says he will defy subpoena from Democrats' subpoena saying: 'If they enforce it, then we will see what happens'
Trump: Cohen represents him in ‘crazy’ Daniels deal have 365 words, post on www.detroitnews.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.