POLITICS 04/16/2018 04:40 pm ET Updated 9 hours ago The Fox News host never disclosed his conflict of interest when covering the raid. By Amanda Terkel 9.4k 58 Sean Hannity was livid the day that the FBI raided the office and hotel room of Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer. He said it showed that special counsel Robert Mueller was “out to get the president,” and he blasted the media for giving the raid so much coverage. “The media, while they are obsessing over Michael Cohen ― yeah, there are really important stories to bring to you,” Hannity said on his Fox News show. But what he never revealed is why he doesn’t want the media to pay attention to the story: because he is one of Cohen’s clients. Cohen has done legal work for just three clients since leaving his position last year as counsel for Trump’s private company. It was previously reported that the first two clients were the president and GOP fundraiser Elliott Broidy. Broidy had an affair with a former Playboy model. She became pregnant during their relationship, and Cohen helped arrange payments to her to keep her quiet. On Monday, Cohen’s lawyer revealed that Hannity… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani: Trump's Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Is a 'Pathological Liar,' Not Credible
- Former Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Has 'Turned' and There Are 'More Tapes' to Come, Lanny Davis Says
- Will Michael Avenatti Represent Michael Cohen? Stormy Daniels's Lawyer 'Would Absolutely Consider It'
- Michael Avenatti Claims Trump and Cohen Were 'Concerned About a Pregnancy,' Paid Off Multiple Other Women
- Hannity calls out FBI chief Wray after Susan Rice email declassified: 'Will you ever hold anyone accountable?'
- How The FBI Used ‘News Hooks’ To Advance The Trump-Russia Probe
- Donald Trump hints at pardons for Paul Manafort and Roger Stone as he calls FBI investigators 'human scum' - after Stone said serving time amid pandemic is 'death sentence'
- Rosenstein to testify as part of Graham's Russia investigation probe
- 'Never Trump' Republicans: Fringe, or force to be reckoned with?
- Feehery: Masks, masking and Montmartre
Sean Hannity Was Apoplectic Over The FBI Raid Of Michael Cohen. Now We Know Why. have 342 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at April 16, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.