Conservative commentator Mark Levin ripped apart special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, accusing the former FBI director of trying to take down President Donald Trump. Levin appeared on Sean Hannity’s show Thursday night and told the Fox News host he’s had enough of the Department of Justice probe that’s been looking at claims that Trump may have colluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. A recent report suggested Mueller may be focusing on a potential obstruction of justice charge against Trump. “Let’s be clear about something: the media treats this guy like he’s a judge. He’s not a judge. He’s a prosecutor. And there are two sides to every argument,” Levin said. “Number two, he is going to put out a report accusing the president of the United States of obstruction of justice? When, in fact, that means that the president of the United States will be accused of obstruction of justice for impeachment purposes? “That leak should tell the president of the United States everything he needs to know, which is that Mueller is out to destroy him. “He is out to run a report to give it to the Democrats and the House of Representatives.” Earlier in… Read full this story
- Former Acting AG Whitaker: 'Completely unfair' to have Russia probe 'hanging over Trump's head' for 2 years
- Justice Dept. to launch criminal investigation into its own Russia probe: report
- #ImpeachBarr Trends After Justice Department Reportedly Opens Criminal Inquiry Into Mueller's Russia Probe
- 'It's Time' to Protect Mueller From Trump's Fury, Say Democrats
- Trump Says 'Case Closed' After Mueller Statement on Russia Probe
- Bill Barr vows to uncover 'exactly what happened' with Russia probe, says explanations have been 'inadequate'
- Nunes Ally Kash Patel Who Fought Russia Probe Gets Senior White House National Security Job
- Mark Levin blasts 'sick' GOP hopeful William Weld who suggested Trump's execution
- Republicans on House’s Trump-Russia Probe Not That Interested in Trump or Russia
- London ‘bridges’ falling down: Curious origins of FBI’s Trump-Russia probe
Mark Levin Rips Russia Probe: 'Mueller Is Out to Destroy' Trump have 331 words, post on www.newsmax.com at April 6, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.