Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
Manny Tagle tops Jim McCoy to win seniors bowling title
Manny Tagle beat Jim McCoy to win his second senior bowling title of the year in the Guam Senior Bowlers Association monthly tournament.,
A link has been sent to your friend’s email address.
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
For more information email [email protected] or call 479-0415. Pacific Daily News
Manny Tagle, known by many in the Guam bowling community as “Tagz,” beat Jim McCoy 258-230, 276-245, with handicap, to capture his second senior bowling title of the year in the Guam Senior Bowlers Association monthly tournament Sunday at Central Lanes.
In the first game in the championship match, Tagle had to pull up some late-game magic to win 258-230, thanks in part to an open frame by McCoy. McCoy tried to come back in the second game to force a third, but Tagle strung several strikes in a row to win 258-245.
The Guam Senior Bowlers Association still is seeking interested seniors who wish to participate in the 15th Asia Senior Bowling Championship in Okinawa, Japan, Dec. 9-18. Bowlers must be 50 years of age by the end of this year and be a current, active member of the association
The next monthly tournament will be at 11 a.m. May 27 at Central Lanes. Participants must be members of the Guam Senior Bowlers Association to enter.
- For more information, call Rick Torres at 687-4291.
- Rohit Khandelwal becomes the first Indian to win Mr World Title
- Billy Joe Saunders outsmarts Andy Lee to win WBO middleweight title
- WWE Super Showdown 2020: Miz and John Morrison shock New Day stars Kofi Kingston and Big E to win SmackDown Tag Titles
- DPRK top leader dismisses two senior officials for corruption
- Why Gotham Might Win Over the Haters With Season 4
- Energy companies are losing the trust battle: Here’s how to win it
- Kell Brook’s brave title bid ended by fearsome champion Gennady Golovkin
- Top Barclays banker 'insists he thought £322million Qatar deal was legitimate despite joking with lawyers about the secret "bung" he and three colleagues covered up to protect their bonuses'
- England captain Eoin Morgan tears apart South Africa bowling as brilliant chase secures 2-1 Twenty20 series victory
- England beat South Africa to level Twenty20 series thanks to heroic last-gasp bowling from Tom Curran