Politics James Comey Says FBI ‘Would Be Worse Today’ If Not For His Actions Listen · 6:43 6:43 Toggle more options Download Embed Embed <iframe src=”https://www.npr.org/player/embed/602860452/603093484″ width=”100%” height=”290″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” title=”NPR embedded audio player”> Transcript Facebook Twitter Flipboard Email Enlarge this image Former FBI Director James Comey’s new book is called A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, And Leadership. Elias Williams for NPR hide caption toggle caption Elias Williams for NPR Former FBI Director James Comey’s new book is called A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, And Leadership. Elias Williams for NPR In an interview with NPR’s Morning Edition, fired FBI Director James Comey defended his controversial decisions during the 2016 campaign and asserted that the reputation of his agency — which operates under near daily siege from the president and his allies — “would be worse today had we not picked the least bad alternatives.” A Higher Loyalty Truth, Lies, and Leadership by James Comey Hardcover, 290 pages | purchase close overlay Buy Featured Book TitleA Higher LoyaltySubtitleTruth, Lies, and LeadershipAuthorJames Comey Your purchase helps support NPR programming. How? Amazon Independent Booksellers “I saw this as a 500-year flood, and so where is the manual? What do I do?” he said…. Read full this story
- Hans von Spakovsky: After Flynn, Congress Must Change Lying to FBI Statute
- Comey Hearing, Gorsuch Testimony, Trumpcare Vote Top Hectic Week in Congress
- The Worst Thing Donald Trump Says in Michael Wolff’s Book
- Trump told Russians firing "nut job" Comey relieved "great pressure"
- Trump Plans to Tweet During Comey Russia Testimony, say White House Officials
- Michael Cohen's Lawyer Says Trump May Have Committed 'Impeachable Offense' for 'Lying' About Michael Flynn
- FBI debates sharing iPhone hacking details with Apple
- Trump Warns Mueller Against Investigation, Shares Anger at Sessions and Comey In NYT Interview
- After Report On ‘Damning’ FBI Email Chain, Trump Hits Alleged FISA Abuse
- Barr says attorney general and FBI director should approve counterintelligence investigations of presidential candidates
James Comey Says FBI 'Would Be Worse Today' If Not For His Actions have 320 words, post on www.npr.org at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.