ANT McPartlin was fined £86k and banned from the road after pleading guilty to drink-driving – here’s how the crash led to the troubled presenter ending up in the dock. The 42-year-old allegedly smashed into two other cars with his Mini after ending up on the wrong side of a Richmond road. He had presented Saturday Night Takeaway less than 24 hours before he drove through south west London with his mum and dog. It is thought he initially lost control while driving at a roundabout on Sheen Lane.Witnesses said they saw the green Mini veer into traffic as it went round a sharp bend, before it crashed with a green Mini and a maroon BMW. A child, who was in the other Mini, was taken to hospital as a precaution, cops said. Footage showed the star emerging from his car looking shaken, as he was approached by bystanders. His Mini and two other cars were left damaged and covered in tarpaulin as police investigated.He was arrested after failing a breathalyser test and got back home at 2.40am following a lengthy spell with cops after his arrest. MOST READ IN NEWSSNOW STORM C4’s Jon Snow slammed after ‘I’ve never seen… Read full this story
- Ant McPartlin reveals he 'constantly relives' his drink-drive crash
- Ant McPartlin is arrested by police after 'drink drive crash'
- Lorraine Kelly says Ant McPartlin will return to SNT after 'drink drive crash'
- Ant and Dec reveal they almost split up after Ant's drink-driving charge
- Dec Donnelly says he and Ant McPartlin almost SPLIT last year
- Ant McPartlin 'ashamed' after pleading guilty to drink-driving
- Ant McPartlin seen for first time since 'drink-driving' arrest
- Ant McPartlin PIC EXC: BGT host takes a leisurely bike ride in London
- Ant McPartlin's horrific car crash was his third accident this year
How Ant McPartlin's 'drink-drive' crash unfolded - with star's £26k Mini ending up on WRONG side of road have 295 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 30, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.