HCM City (VNA) – Around 50 percent of tourism projects in the south central province of Binh Thuan and the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong are invested by businesses from Ho Chi Minh City .
At a conference reviewing the four-year partnership between HCM City, Binh Thuan and Lam Dong on April 15, the Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism of Binh Thuan reported that 239 tourism projects in the province (62 percent) are run by investors from HCM City. The figure reported by Lam Dong was 100 (44 percent).
Under their partnership, the three localities have regularly exchange experience in State management of tourism and jointly hold events annually for their travel agencies.
Director of HCM City Department of Tourism Bui Ta Hoang Vu said the outcomes of the partnership proved that connectivity help the partners better tap their own potential and advantages.
From a business perspective, Nguyen Van My of Lua Viet company said the tourism brand of the three localities is weak, adding that for the connectivity to produce desired result, each locality should develop its own strength, which are then combined to create unique products able to compete with other regions.
Deputy Director of Lam Dong province's Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc proposed building a joint tourism development plan with specific mechanisms designed to support local tourism firms, thus making the partnership more strong and effective.
The tourism sectors of the three localities pledged to push forward with the trilateral cooperation. They will take measures to improve joint promotion activities and build a joint brand along with a tourism app for the three localities as a whole.-VNA
- Developer to charge toll for boats traveling under railway bridge in Ho Chi Minh City
- 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Australia ties observed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Prolonged downpour submerges Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City wants China to be its biggest tourist source
- Rescuers recall 50 hours of retrieving body of dead Vietnamese trekker from deep forest
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 29
- High levels of carcinogen found in chili powder in Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 21
- Vietnam’s TTC Hospitality opens first hotel in Cambodia
- An unexpected find in a Vietnam shop, a journey home for a Marine's dog tag
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 22
- Rats a year-round livelihood for Vietnam’s Mekong Delta locals
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 27
- Much-awaited bridge in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta opens
- Vietnamese woman shuns urban bustle, leads rustic life
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 13
- Australian-funded bridge to be inaugurated in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta this weekend
- At least five dead after truck rams multiple vehicles near Da Lat
- Chinese fuel luxury property boom in Bangkok
- Qatar Air launch non-stop Doha-Chiang Mai flights
Ho Chi Minh City bolsters tourism ties with Binh Thuan, Lam Dong have 460 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.