Cyber meddling in US elections ‘a very real danger,’ Feinstein tells Silicon Valley Apr 06, 2018 U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, spoke to a group of Silicon Valley executives in Sunnyvale on April 2, warning of continued risk of Russians and others tampering with elections in the United States. Taryn Luna The Sacramento Bee
- California Today: ‘Tech Needs to Do Better,’ Says Silicon Valley Congressman
- Facebook to work with think tank Atlantic Council to prevent election meddling
- Irish author Mark O'Connell enters the weird world of real-life cyber-humans
- Housing in the Valley costs less than Bay Area and SoCal. That doesn't mean it's cheap
- Jade Helm takeover was #FakeNews but plans for this counterattack were real
- 'One person had to stop reading because they were in danger of fainting'
- Facebook and Uber tell the world they're sorry with TV ads
- US President Donald Trump demands probe of alleged spying on his 2016 election campaign
- Trump officials brief Congress on election cyber threats behind closed doors
- Sheriff tells Trump: California sanctuary city laws are a "disgrace"
Cyber meddling in US elections 'a very real danger,' Feinstein tells Silicon Valley have 163 words, post on www.sacbee.com at April 5, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.