Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI — The latest revision of the draft law for special administrative and economic zones absorbed feedback and made changes to several items including planning and organisation of the special zone’s government, according to lawmakers. Most National Assembly deputies agreed the revision was a positive step during yesterday’s meeting to review items to be submitted to the fifth plenary session of the 14th National Assembly. The two draft laws selected to be reviewed yesterday were the law on special administrative-economic zones Vân Đồn, Bắc Vân Phong, Phú Quốc, and the law on cyber security, which according to the meeting’s president, NA Deputy Chairman Uông Chu Lưu, are two important and very technical laws that deal with modern concepts. “This meeting was a chance for specialist NA deputies to contribute their wisdom to raising the quality of laws, helping bring high consensus when the final drafts are submitted to be passed in May,” he added. In the morning session, one of the hottest discussions focused on whether to establish a counselling committee for special administrative zones. According to the draft, State management of the special administrative zone’s People’s Committee, especially in ensuring that tasks given by ministries… Read full this story
- Sudan's Government Crackdown on Protest Stirs Concern
- Concert announcements for Phoenix: Mary J. Blige, Nas, Jackie Evancho
- Pelosi expressed ‘deep concern’ over Hong Kong plan to extradite fugitives to mainland China
- Confrontations abound as panel hears acting AG
- ‘We feel we can do better’: Spanish Fort inches toward special election for school taxes
- Legislation would increase physical therapists’ autonomy
- Could New England actually change time zones—and what happens if it does?
- Newton’s mayor delays revamping citywide zoning
- Zoning update will help keep Staten Island green (commentary)
- Springfield City Council delays vote on wood waste recycling center at former Diamond Match site after neighbors voice concerns
Concerns abound over special zone’s autonomy: NA have 316 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at April 4, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.