Vietnamese players will take part in the Fencing Grand Prix’s sabre to be held in South Korea’s Seoul from March 30 to April 1.
Vu Thanh An is one of four Vietnamese representatives at the Fencing Grand Prix in South Korea on March 30-April 1. — Photo vtc.vn
Olympian Vu Thanh An and three teammates will compete in the men’s category, which has 147 competitors.
They will face some of the world’s strongest players, including World No 1 Gu Bongil of the hosts, World No 2 Luca Curatoli of Italy and World No 4 Andras Szatmari of Hungary.
There will be no Vietnamese participation on the women’s side, which will be held simultaneously.
Nearly 130 athletes from around the world, including No 1 Olga Kharlan of Ukraine, No 2 Anna Marton of Hungary and No 3 Rossella Gregorio of Italy, will play on the women’s side. — VNS
- Singapore Grand Prix: Alleged illegal track entry and bribery claim being investigated
- PSL Grand Prix rolls of today
- LEVISTE wins Grand Prix of Samorin
- Petron, Foton begin showdown for Superliga Grand Prix crown
- 3 PH tracksters to see action in Asian Grand Prix
- PSL Grand Prix resumes today
- F1 points leader Vettel wins Canadian Grand Prix
- Antons, Rivera off to Taiwan for Auto Gymkhana Grand Prix
- Marlon Stockinger competes in Austria prior to Slipstream 2.0
- PH vows to Vietnam in sea games
- Foton PH bows to Vietnam
- Barber’s Tales competes at Tokyo fest
- PH is Miss Grand International 2017 2nd runner-up
- Fencer is the first American to compete in the Olympics wearing a hijab
- George Orwell would have a grand time chronicling Mr. Aquino
- Young Filipino pianist to compete at Steinway
- Peru bet wins Miss Grand Int’l; PH beauty is 2nd runner-up
- PH beauty finishes second in Miss Grand International
- Filipina in top 10 of national costume, swimsuit at Miss Grand International 2017
- MACAU GP, BILLED AS ‘GOD’S RACETRACK,’ TURNS 60
Vietnam to compete at Fencing Grand Prix have 294 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 30, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.